Become a Virtual Assistant
Receive a solid training in online basics like how to work efficiently, basic file management, common tools, password security and more.
Your learning path starts with digital skills basic courses. Complete all of the training, pass the quizzes and finalise your portfolio assignments to be awarded an Small Revolution Virtual Assistant Certificate.
What will you learn?
Learning outcomes of the Small Revolution Virtual Assistant's course:
Uncover the essential internet basics - including things that you never even dreamed would be important for your online career, such as:
- Learn the basics of HTML
- Get to know advantages and disadvantages of different web browsers
- Master the skill of working smarter vs. working harder
Uncover the best file management practices and why they matter, including:
- Stream-lining working process and naming protocols
- How folder structures can save you time and win you friends
- Even understanding online copyright
Learn skills and gain confidence when working with images, including:
- How to use free, Creative-Commons and paid image sources
- How to identify good images for the task at hand
- Why you need to attribute images correctly
Become proficient at using a host of online tools, from:
- How to efficiently use search engines for everyday tasks
- How to use Google sheets and other online tools
- How to spell correctly, check your grammar
Course Features Behaviours That Will Lead To Success
Learn and adopt good habits and truly effective behaviours that will help you achieve online employment success. Get tips and ideas on how to dealing with distractions and creating a regular routine, how to maintaining a healthy work ethic, and develop good communication skills.
Solid Online Training
If you’re entirely new to working online, then start with these introductory courses. You’ll receive a solid education in online fundamentals such as how to work efficiently, basic file management, common tools, password security and more.
Get started now!
Katrina is an Australian-based entrepreneur who has built numerous stores by leveraging the power of remote teams.
With 20 years experience building processes and systems for eCommerce stores, Katrina offers experience and insights for both employers and employees.
You'll learn how to work effectively and maintain a prosperous online career by signing up to Katrina's courses.